Apple released software update iOS 6.0.1 for iOS devices yesterday to fix keyboard screen glitch, camera flash and some other issues. iPhone 5 users might be required to do software update through iTunes on computer. iOS 6.0.1 update was in testing with Apple’s carrier partners since a month to make sure that it is working as well. Some customers also have experienced disabled Wi-Fi connectivity. Here is the list that you can see what updates contains improvements and bug fixes.
- Fixes a bug that prevents iPhone 5 from installing software updates wirelessly over the air.
- Fixes a bug where horizontal lines may be displayed across the keyboard.
- Fixes an issue that could cause camera flash to not go off.
- Improves reliability of iPhone 5 and iPod touch (5th generation) when connected to encrypted WPA2 Wi-Fi networks.
- Resolves an issue that prevents iPhone from using the cellular network in some instances.
- Consolidated the Use Cellular Data switch for iTunes Match.
- Fixes a Passcode Lock bug which sometimes allowed access to Passbook pass details from lock screen.
- Fixes a bug affecting Exchange meetings.