The Facebook Messenger app has been updated with the ability to share videos, instant photo sharing, shortcuts to stickers, improved search, and more.
Messenger is a fast, free and reliable way to stay in touch. It’s just like texting, but you don’t have to pay for every message (it works with your data plan).
● Get to your messages without opening Facebook.
● Bring your conversations to life with stickers.
● Send photos privately.
● Have group conversations and make plans on the go.
● Text your phone contacts, even if you’re not Facebook friends.
● Share your location so people know when you’re nearby.
● Record voice messages.
● Make free calls, even to friends in other countries.
● Know when people have seen your messages.
● See who’s available on Messenger and who’s active on Facebook.
● Stay logged in so you never miss a message.
● Turn off notifications when you’re working, sleeping or just need a break.
What’s New In This Version:
More ways to message: Everything’s front and center, so it’s easier to send photos, voice messages and more.
● Video: Send videos from your phone’s camera roll and when people send you videos, play them right in the app.
● Instant photo sharing: Take a photo and send it in just one tap, without leaving the conversation.
● Shortcuts to stickers: When someone sends you a sticker, press and hold down on it to get the pack.
● Improved search: Enter the names of people and groups to find them quickly.
● Other fixes, including to stickers and groups.
You can download Facebook Messenger from the App Store for free.