Live updates on Apple News
It explains how to get discount for $11.99 of $14.99 on HBO Max which will be released on May 27. Check it out.
Back in March Apple announced that it was donating 10 million masks to fight COVID-19 in the world. Since April, the number was 20 million, today the company sourced more than 30 million masks and 7.5 million face shields for frontline medical workers, ensuring they are donated to places of greatest need in every region around the world. What we need to know, they are our heroes.
Apple has updated its COVID-19 add and website with recognized symptoms, and recommended actions in order to match the current guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control. Apple has also add tips for how to use and care for a cloth mask. The update also notes support for additional languages, bug fixes, and performance improvements.
Analyst Faruqee’s here to discuss about his opinion on next generation iPhone 2020 which is this fall. There’s several features to check out on its
On Face ID-enabled iPhones, it can be very difficult and challenge for everyone to use Face ID to unlock when wearing own Face Mask on iPhone. When the new update comes out soon, Face ID will recognize the mask and automatically prompt you to enter your passcode much easier than waiting for Face ID to time out at first. Right now, it’s currently in beta testing and will be released for everyone in the coming weeks.
Best Buy said this May they will start to gradually reopen its doors to customers with in-store consultations by appointment only. It means shoppers can schedule a time to meet with a dedicated sales associate then discuss about technology needs, potential purchase of a kitchen appliance or more. It will begin by offering the service at about 200 of its 1,000 U.S. stores according to their announcement released by yesterday. They will continue to offer same curbside pickup for items
How the appointment process works:
* Appointment made online or via phone
* There is a pre-call with customers to make sure they aren’t feeling sick
* A detailed check-in process before each appointment where the sales associate walks through safety guidelines for the shopper. Hand sanitizer provided. Best Buy worker wears face masks and gloves
* The customer shops the store with the sales associate, employing social distancing guidelines
* Payment done at a counter with a sneeze guard in front of the register. All surfaces cleaned after the transaction is completed
* Customer escorted out the store
Apple Maps is now showing COVID-19 testing locations across the United States including Puerto Rico. When you begin using terms like “COVID-19 test” or just type “coronavirus test,” it will show several place that offer COVID-19 tests marked on your map. It’s same way you type in your search bar, like what you’d see if you started typing something like “groceries’ or coffee shops.”
The information for the testing sites include the location’s hours, address, and phone number, as well as a warning that “COVID-19 testing may require a doctor’s referral and an appointment at the testing center” and of course a link to the website of the healthcare provider offering the test.
Source: Business Insider
President Trump on Tuesday signs executive order to ensure that meat processing plants remained open as a result of the coronavirus.
Apple News: Live Updates 04-25-2020
* Illinois Received Significant Increase in Calls to Poison Control Since Two Days
* Trump Amplified Drugs And Disinfectants As Treatments
* New York’s Governor Andrew Cuomo Orders COVID-19 Testing Availabilities At All Pharmacies
* With No Tourists Around, Animals at Yosemite are “Having a Party”